Our goal is to help clients develop strength in the centerline to ease compression and to restore the body’s balance. The majority of participants have similar issues, such as weakness in the glutes, abdominals, spinal postural muscles, tight hamstrings, hip flexors, and shoulders. We create balance among the lives of our clients with specialized programs that integrate these services.
We teach students to help them find their way with imbalances of the body and restore functional, healthy movement. We provide exceptional, quality one-on-one personal training. You will be sure to receive personal attention at this welcoming studio.
What will Pilates Apparatus Do For Me?
- Build Strength and Muscle Tone
- Improve Balance and Coordination
- Develop Core Strength and Control
- Increase Flexibility and Agility
- Improve Joint Flexibility and Range of Movement
- Burn Calories
- Reduce Your Stress Level
- Provide a Lasting Sense of Well Being
- Focus Your Mind and Raise Your Level of Consciousness
Pilates Group Classes
Call us today to lock in your spot! 303-526-5997
Pre-requisite: You must have completed 3 introductory sessions with a trainer to learn the basic Pilates exercises on the Apparatus before you can sign up for group classes.