Health, fitness and helping others define Lisa Holland. Always a competitor and fitness fan, Lisa pursued a career in fitness as a general manager, personal trainer and fitness instructor for various health clubs.
She earned her certifications with International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA), National Association for Health and Fitness (NAHF) and Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA). Her training experience includes functional training, cardio respiratory, advanced nutrition, prenatal, spinning/cycling, Peak Pilates Level I Reformer and CPR. Currently Lisa co-owns Genesee Mountain Fitness and continues to assist others, promote healthy lifestyles for her clients and “competes” in NPC Figure shows.
Lisa’s interests include skiing, hiking, biking, weight training, yoga and pilates. Her family and friends play a big part in her life, especially her dog, Rosie.
She strongly believes exercise is preventative medicine; it prevents you from the alternative.
- International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA)
- National Association for Health and Fitness (NAHF)
- Mat Pilates I, II, III
- Peak Pilates Level 1 Reformer
- Functional Training
- Injury Prevention
- Spinning (Johnny G)
- Silver Sneakers® MSROM
- Silver Sneakers® Yoga Stretch
- Designing Strength & Conditioning Programs
- Northern Colorado 1997: 3rd place in Novice Body Building
- Rocky Mountain Bodybuilding-Fitness and Figure 2003: 2nd Place Novice and 1st Place Height Class
- Rocky Mountain Bodybuilding-Fitness and Figure 2004: 1st Place Height Class
- Warrior Classic 2012: 2nd Place Masters Figure
What the mind can conceive, the body can achieve.